WEDDING CEREMONY TIPS
The prelude music as guests are being seating is generally chosen by the band for a consistent vibe, but you can definitely let us know of some favorite pieces and we will make sure to include those if possible.
You need to select music for the following parts of your ceremony:
• Seating of the family
• Bridal Party
• Bridal Processional
Your first step should be to youtube a wedding music sampler and listen to it to decide what is most sentimental to you.
First, if you would like the traditional “here comes the bride”. If not, you need to decide between 3 styles of music, either a march - like bridal processional, an elegant - lyrical type of processional or modern processional.
Bach-Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
Bach-Air on a G String
Pachelbel-Canon in D
Mouret - Rondeau
Here Comes the Bride - Wagner
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
All of Me - John Legend
Here Comes the Sun - The Beetles
Make You Feel My Love - Adele
As professionals who have performed at many ceremonies we make the following suggestions in order to have a nearly seamless processional:
• If you have under 6 members in your bridal party (Including flowers girls and/or ring bearers) and under 4 family members to be seated at the beginning of the processional, we strongly suggest one (1) piece of music for the family (grandparents, parents, etc.) and the bridesmaids combined. Otherwise, you may choose a separate piece for the Seating of the Family and for the Bridal Party Processional.
• We suggest not using a march-like processional for the bridal party, as you want the most impact for the brides arrival, and not beforehand.
• Determine at what points, if any, during the ceremony you will require music, e.g. the lighting of a unity candle, communion, etc... The musicians must have a detailed program or description of the ceremony so they know exactly where to play interlude pieces when requested.
• For the recessional, we need to know if the officiator will introduce the couple after the breaking of the glass, or after the kiss, before we begin playing the recessional.
Allegro - Handel [Water Music]
Wedding March - Mendelssohn
Entrance of the Queen of Shebah - Bach
All You Need is Love - Beetles
Best Day of My Life - American Poets
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
• Any special piece requested that needs to be purchased or adapted for your contracted ensemble will be the financial responsibility of the client.
• We have the right to refuse music that in our professional opinion may not adapt well to the ensemble. In this very rare event, we will make suggestions for alternatives.
• Any music that we are required to accompany a soloist must be professionally arranged for the contracted ensemble.
• Rehearsal will be scheduled the day of the event prior to the performance, at the event site.
Please be sure to e-mail or mail your final selections to us as soon as possible so we can do our part to make your ceremony as beautiful and smooth as it can possibly be!
All questions pertaining to your event should be directed to email@example.com.
The String Quartet is the ideal ensemble for clients seeking a traditional take on a wedding ceremony performance. The group concentrates on classical music but can also entertain the guests with modern covers as well.
This ensemble consists of 2 Violins, Viola and Cello and performs acoustically unless otherwise requested. All our musicians are music major graduates, with years of experience in the classical world of music.
With a diverse repertoire and the ability to customize our setlist to fit your preferences, we offer a unique and personalized touch to your event. Our unwavering commitment to punctuality and reliability ensures that your special day runs smoothly and without a hitch. Book our String Quartet today and experience the magic of live music at its finest.
The Pop Trio is a modern ensemble consisting of - Violin, Cello & Cajon. The groups' original sound stems from the modern pop music which is transformed into to a very lively acoustic environment with a percussion backbone.
This group is ideal for clients who are searching for something 'different' from the traditional classical ensembles. For weddings, the beauty of this ensemble is that we are able to perform any songs, from any culture or nationality! We've performed at weddings from all over the world including American, French, Italian, Indian, Jewish, Russian, Persian, African, South American etc., and look forward to new experiences.
The group performs strictly amplified, plus is able to accommodate ALL song requests from ANY genre and culture!
The Wedding Duo is a classical duet and is most requested for intimate traditional wedding ceremonies, and it is the backbone of the full String Quartet sound. The group consists of a Violin and Cello OR Guitar & Violin, and is widely known for a baroque themed - church weddings.
Most requested songs for this group are: Here Comes the Bride, Canon in D, Wedding March, Jesu Joy of Mans Desiring.
Our wedding duo is a perfect choice for those looking to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to their wedding ceremony. With their intricate and ornate melodies and rich harmonies, they will create a memorable and beautiful musical ambiance for your special day. Our team will assist you with selecting the ideal music for your processional & recessional and iron out the details of your wedding ceremony.
OUR SERVICES & ENSEMBLES:
Please contact us for more details or to schedule an appointment.
Our wedding DJ services are designed to create the perfect soundtrack for your special day. We specialize in providing personalized playlist that is tailored to your unique tastes and preferences. Our is to ensure that your wedding is a memorable and unforgettable event, filled with great music and fun dancing for you and your guests.
Ou services include a comprehensive consultation to discuss your musical preferences, the atmosphere you want to create, and any specific requests you may have. We will work with you to create a playlist that is perfectly tailored to your tastes, and can incorporate any special songs or themes that are important to you.
Our Djs are also able to act as an MC to make announcements and keep the event running smoothly. Whether you want a low-key and romantic atmosphere, or a high-energy dance party, we're here to create the perfect vibe for your wedding day. With our professional and personalized approach, you can relax and enjoy your special day, knowing that the music and atmosphere are in good hands.